Banner Map

Facebook The DJ List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

DJ Dangerous Dino's Epic 90's Euro Mix (9 1/2 Hrs) Only on Youtube!





Tracklist:

Le Click - Call me
Le Bouche - I love to love
Lil' Suzy - When I call in love
Koko - Open your eyes
E-Type - Life*
Roxxy -We can touch the sky
Samira - When I look into your eyes
Scatman John - Scatman
Real McCoy - One more time
DJ Bobo - Take control
Ian Van Dahl - Reason*
Cartouche - Miracles
Fun Factory - Take A Chance
Capital Sound - In the night
Whigfield - Saturday night
Roxxy - Live my life
Simone Jay - Wanna B like a man
Solina - I wanna know
Night Rhythm - Move it now
Loft - Mallorca
Mia Minx - Open up your heart
Pleasure Beat - First Time
New System - Let Me Take Your Heart
Fourteen 14 - Don't Leave Me
J.K. - You & I
Herbie - Right type of mood
Joee - Angle
Twenty-4-Seven - Slave to the music
Funtime Club - The Sunny Side Of Life
Temperance - Let me take you away
Nadia - Live On Love
Maxx - Get away
Masterboy - Got To Give It Up
TNT - Hold on
Corona - Try me out
Connie Nice - Dancing in the night
Julia - All I Want
Unlimited Nation - Move your body
Vertical Vibe - Everybody's Free
Time Squad - Make Me Move
Corona - The Rhythm of the night
Alpha Base -  Heaven Help My Heart
Texture - Take A Chance On Me
X-Ite - Down Down Down
Culture Beat - Take me away
La Bouche - Sweet Dreams
Black Rose - Melody
Emjay - Sound Of My Heartbeat
Switch - Talk To Me
Temperance - Forever young
Bit Machine ft. Karen Jones - Any Kind Of Vision
Jefferson Project - All I need is the night
Alice Deejay - Better off alone
2 Eivissa - Oh La La La
Alex Party - Read my lips
N-Trance - Set you free
General Base - Base of Love
DJ Company - Rhythm of love
Joee - I feel it in the air
2 Brothers On The 4th floor - Never Alone
Culture Beat - Crying in the rain
2 Unlimited - Here I go
R.T.Z. - In The Name Of Love (Original Mix)
Taboo - I dream of you Tonight
Taleesa - I Found Luv (Extended Mix)
General Base - I See You
Antares - Ride On A Meteorite
B.G. the Prince of Rap - Can't love You
Alexia - Me And You
Club Factory - Love 4 Lovin
Copernico - I believe
Creative Partners - It takes Two
Etoile - I Want Your Love
Europhoria - Listen To The Rain
Ice Mc -Take Away The Colour ('95 Reconstruction Mix)
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Come Take My Hand
2 Alive - Tell It To My Heart
Alice Deejay - Will I Ever
Cut 'n' Move - I'm alive
Dreamworld - Unreal
X-Fader - Here We Are
Maria Lisa - You make me feel
Temperance - Music Is My Life
Priority - Time To Unite
Cappella - Move on Baby
First Base - Heavenly
Hyperlogic - Only Me
La Bouche - Fallin' in love
Face II Face - I want you
Twenty 4 Seven - Leave Them Alone
Emjay - We All Need Love
Fun Factory - Close To You
First Base - Love Is Paradise
Mia Minx - Whenever You're By My Side
Lovers - 7 Seconds
Provocation - I need your Love
Temperance - Never Let You Go
Sunsation - Set Me Free
Ondina - Into The Night
Crush - Luv'd Up (Outta Control Mix)
Captain Hollywood - Love And Pain
Cappella - Turn It Up And Down
Jefferson Project - You Got Me
Le Click - Tonight Is The Night
G.E.M. - I Feel You Tonight
Culture Beat - Got To Get It
Darkness - In My Dreams
Jaade - Move It Baby
Olli's Club - It's Alright
Unique - Welcome To The World
Salsotto feat DJ Stella - No Time For Lies*
Blizzard - It s Only Love (Earthquake Mix '95)
Livin' Joy - Dreamer
Look Twice - Move That Body
BKS -Take Control
Whigfield - Another Day
X-Kameron - I Wanna Be Your Lover
Solina - Show Me Love Tonight
Public Art -  River (Run Dry)
J.K. - Go On
Captain Jack - Captain Jack
Jamie Dee - So Good
Tribe feat. Cinzia Mella - Dance The Night Away
Solid Bass - Stay With Me
Dion - Maybe
Abigail - Don't You Wanna Know
Dreamworld - Movin' Up
Max-A-Million - Everybody's Groovin'
Solina - Breakout (Original Mix)
Mondano - Feelin' Good (Mondano Mix)
Lalene - The Best
Blue Bamboo - ABC And D... (Rampant Weed Full On Mix)
Gloria Gaynor - Love Is Just A Heartbeat Away
Pharao - I Show You Secrets (Mystery Of Music Mix)
Masterboy - Feel the heat of the night
Lia - Private Fantasy
Technotronic - Move it to the Rhythm
Basement Three - Dum Dum
Berri - Shine like a Star
Jocko - Ole! (Ritmo Del Diablo Club Mix)
Swish - Better Believe*
Dr. Alban - Let The Beat Go On
Divine Inspiration - The Way (Put Your Hand In My Hand)*
Rimini Project - Sounds Good*
Sash! - Together Again*
Nicole Brand - Remember Me*
Elissa - Bailando
Whighfield - I Want To Love

Songs with * mark are from year 2000 and up

1 comment:

  1. Please subscribe to my youtube channel, vol.2 is in the works stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete